Sponsorships and donations allow us to support and improve the functioning of organisations in the areas of sport, culture, humanitarian and other social-responsible activities. We see sponsorship or donation relationship as a partnership which guarantees mutual progress for the sponsor or donator, the receiver and for society as a whole. The decision for sponsorship or donor support is based on three motives – strengthening the Bluemarine brand, being socially responsible and supporting the local environment.
- Prevention activities
The two key objectives of such activities are to raise the awareness of the general public and to reduce the level of risk and potential accidents.
With donations and sponsorships, Bluemarine company regularly supports groups active in sports, culture and humanitarian activities.
Culture is the power of spirit: Bluemarine helps the local Cultural Association Mandrač from Koper in preserving the local folk culture, music, songs and customs.
Bluemarine supports the Humanitarian Association Križemrok from Kamnica in organizing the »Mega summer camp« in Podbela for less privileged children.
We support the special educational programs at Educational Center Elvira Vatovec Strunjan.
We also help the Europa Donna Association in their support program for patients with breast and genital cancer.
Bluemarine company is aware that domestic violence is a serious public health concern and supports the Regional Safe House Kras for women and children in the implementation of their activities.
Sport is a traditional and a very important recipient of the company’s sponsorship activities. With a sporting spirit, the Bluemarine company champions the long-term results, persistence and upbringing of young athletes.
- Bluemarine is the general sponsor of the women’s hanball Sportsclub Jadran Bluemarine Hrpelje-Kozina.
- Our Company is one of the biggest sponsors of the Slovenian Handball Federation. Currently we are a bronze sponsor of the women’s national team.
News, 11 May 2018: EHF revealed Women’s EHF Champions League 2017/18 All-star team in which two Slovenian national players are ranked; Ana Gros, who convincingly became the best right back player and Tjasa Stanko as the best young player. Ana Gros, the Captain of the Slovenian National team, who got through to the quarter-finals playing for Metz team, scored 74 goals in 14 matches, while Tjasa Stanko scored 55 goals in 12 matches playing for Krim Mercator team. Congratulations to both of them!
LINK: EHF Champions League, rzs.si/news
News, 3 June 2018: In the last round of qualifications for the 2018 European Championship in France, the women’s national team played undefeated in Most with the Czech Republic (30:30) and ranked for the second time in the biggest tournament of the old continent. Congratulations!
LINK: RZS.si news / Slovenians again at the European Championship
News, 21 June 2019: Tokio here we come! Slovenia Women’s National Handball team have qualified for the 2019 World Women’s Handball Championship held in Japan in December 2019. Congratulations for qualifying for the sixth time!
LINK: RZS.si news, EHF News
- Bluemarine is a sponsor of the Diplomatic regatta 2019 organized by the Sailing club Veter (eng. wind) and being held traditionally in the Slovenian aquatory of Isola.
- Moreover, the company continues its successful partnership with the young windsurfer Luka Martin Ličan competing in the Windsurf Slalom discipline.
- Furthermore, support is provided to the Sports and Recreation Association Vrhpolje, the Kayak Canoe Club Orka Ankaran, the Sports and Recreation Association Partizan Koper and the Sailing club Izola.